Financial Disclosure Statements
Click here to file online
Click here for a blank, fillable Financial Disclosure form
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
Who Must File
• All elected state and county officials, members of county boards of education and all county school board superintendents;
• Members of state boards, commissions and agencies who are appointed by the Governor, and
• State Executive Branch Cabinet secretaries, commissioners, deputy commissioners, assistant commissioners, directors, deputy directors, and department heads, and
• Elected officials and candidates in Charleston, Fairmont and Morgantown municipal elections.
*A filer who has changed his or her address or who no longer serves in a position which is required to file a Financial Disclosure Statement should notify the Ethics Commission.
Search for FDSs on this website
Completed Financial Disclosure Statements for the following filers for the years 2013-2019 may be viewed by clicking here:
• Members of the West Virginia Legislature;
• Elected members of the executive department (Governor, Treasurer, Auditor, Secretary of
State, Commissioner of Agriculture, Attorney General);
• Members of the Supreme Court of Appeals, and
• Candidates for these positions.
Failure to file
Any person who knowingly fails or refuses to file a required Financial Disclosure Statement is guilty of a misdemeanor pursuant to W. Va. Code § 6B-2-10(c).