For Blank Copies of the Forms and Instructions, click here:
>>FAQ for the Financial Disclosure Statement
>>Financial Disclosure Statement
Filers who change their address or who no longer serve in a position which requires them to file a Financial Disclosure Statement ("FDS") should contact the Ethics Commission.
Who Must File
• All elected state and county officials, members of county boards of education and all county school board superintendents;
• Members of state boards, commissions and agencies who are appointed by the Governor, and
• State Executive Branch Cabinet secretaries, commissioners, deputy commissioners, assistant commissioners, directors, deputy directors, and department heads, and
• Candidates in Charleston and Fairmont municipal elections.
Search for FDSs on this website
Completed Financial Disclosure Statements for the following filers for 2012-17 may be viewed by clicking here:
• Members of the West Virginia Legislature;
• Elected members of the executive department (Governor, Treasurer, Auditor, Secretary of
State, Commissioner of Agriculture, Attorney General);
• Members of the Supreme Court of Appeals, and
• Candidates for these positions.
Failure to file
Any person who knowingly fails or refuses to file a required Financial Disclosure Statement is guilty of a misdemeanor pursuant to W. Va. Code 6B-2-10(c).